Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Thursday, December 30, 2010

New hobby

I have this new hobby I just discovered like, 5 minutes ago *flashes teeth*

Angel was the first to hear about it.

It's another hobby for me besides playing the piano, called - Playing The Hymnals On The Piano hobby! Tadaa! =D Yes yes, it's still related to piano, friends.

It was pwetty amazing to modify the hymnals to something called soothing and contemporary hymnals. Also, I still remain the Baroque style but added some flavours of mine.

Can't wait to get the Apple Macbook (yala yala... she's so action =p) from school to have a good recording quality and then I'll just upload it on Blog/Youtube.

Whee~ I'm feeling happy! And I bought a good pair of shoes-meant-for-walking to school hee!

:)

No comments: