Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Monday, January 3, 2011

College

... was fun! We had a whole week of auditions, tests, orientation, and making new friends. It was pweety awesome today :)

In the morning, I couldn't eat my bread with scramble eggs gaah. I had butterflies in my stomach, even that night before Monday too :( . That was frustrating. I felt like it was my first day going to kindergarden- Remembering the good ol' days where I held daddy's neck so tightly that I wouldn't let him leave me ALONE in the kindergarden for work. During normal schooling days, I'd be the happiest person to wallop two pieces of bread at home tadaa!

Anyway, my new friends were good people, these people were super talented in their field. I met a drummer who played fantastic cool beats, jammed with another incredible hand-swifting guy pianist. The rest of us (people like me nyek nyek!) could only carry on with the waahs and oohs for them being spontaneous. My first friend was an adult music teacher. Pretty interesting huh? She wanted to try out something new- business in music. One senior (also a geng guy pianist) came to greet us and made us felt like home in ICOM.Mostly there were foreigners- Taipei, Iran, Indonesia, Myanmar, Slovakia or Slovenia wherever they came from and lots of others more. Met mostly pianist, drummer and vocalist, haven't got a chance to meet some guitarist, violinist etc. yet.

The travelling part was a little horrifying. My backside was aching when I came home for dinner. I've never walked for so long and so fast before! (besides shopping hehe)

I guessed day two tomorrow wouldn't be that terrifying cause' we're TEST FREE! (for now). Hope to meet and talk more with new friends I didn't get a chance to do so today. I'm a shy shy person teehee! :p

2 comments:

Maiorem said...

Be prepared for college life! It is a brand new experience compared to school, and as you've already found out, you get to meet more people since most colleges nowadays have gone international! Hope you'll learn to enjoy the new life you're about to enter and continue to follow after the Word of God!

Daphne said...

hehe tq!