Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Dec 9


Yahoo! That three-letter word ain't in my dictionary anymore whee :) Actually I don't quite feel the excitement yet, my sensory receptors are somehow slow in processing information. Only maybe later I'll get the feel of excitement. No more schools and no more science and maths books.

I was waken up by Yuha's phone call (my good friend)- A news she told me that got my receptors quick to respond! "Daphne, your NS site will be in Semenyih," and there goes my holiday. What entered to my cerebrum was that I'm-going-to-NS! information pfft. Ah, but the others news was I got into the first batch and there's loads of holidays for us. Then again, I can't get to do what I've planned to do. This is soooo irritating like a flea nesting on the skin! Oh well
, I shall put it aside because today's my precious sister's birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAE ESTHER!!

I don't have the new photos in this comp nyahaha :D
This wonderful sister I have here is one of my biggest inspiration
Cut the part where she bullied me (teehee) when I was an innocent little girl (still am an innocent one)
She was the one who encouraged me to play the piano for church
When I suck in it, she never made me feel sucks about it :D
And of coarse the good times when she does a prayer session with her siblings
and tells stories as if she is a story book
Can't celebrate with you again this year.
Will skype with you later and...
I miss you! <3

1 comment:

~StH3R~ said...

misss you too :D nice, thank you!! :D

hugsss and love you