Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Month of December

Hello. These are the days that I don't have anything to blog about. But I would still like to update some things over here. Ain't want any cobwebs to appear in this blog, and of coarse the moving pairs of eyes that received information she-never-update-again-lah! , sending it to the cerebrum. I must have been missing my Biology quite awhile :)


Never heard any news from my dearest sister travelling across Germany and their neighbouring countries right now. Praying that the airport are not shutting down because of the heavy storm. Also, I had to dig up my dusty music sight-reading and scale books hidden in a box beside my piano for placement test in 3rd of January. Started to study some theory basics too which I had some time to retrace my memory from yesteryear's of learning music theory.


Christmas is also just around the corner. I had my last caroling with my bunch of wacky church clan. Sunday one was the most tiring. From 1.30pm right up to 12am. Pheew, good thing our throat survived. One thing that pinched at the corner of my heart was that this autism boy who sat in the midst of other children caught my attention. He smiled from ear to ear when he got a present from the church caroling team as if he just struck a jackpot! I wondered how many times do these kids get presents in their entire lifetime and counted myself as one blessed kid. See him in the white shirt looking at the camera? Christmas is a time to love.



Then below are some caroling photos from Angel's camera. Presenting... Angel and me! Above :
Fatigue syndrome children nyek nyek =D
I was one of the yellow tamborini girls.
Carollers went to Assunta Hospital

And to some church member's house
Managed to squeeze in some picture time while singing tsk tsk tsk =p

I love my church fryens!


Note : All the guys are busy filling their stomach gahaha!

3 comments:

your secret admirer woots!! said...

I love what you did to your blog.it's time to change the skin!!!LOL.yeah, it's kinda saddenfying that it's the last.=((

Daphne said...

Hello my secreat admire! hahaha, i'm seeing you on Tuesday don't forget about our plan =p U changed ur blogskin too =D yeap, fresh start next year, u know what I mean :)

Daphne said...

*secret