Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Blue to Pink

My blue days are coming to end soon... on Wednesday! And the pweetie pink days will come when I get to get out from school! Okay okay, the truth is I don't have any ideas to write something new now. Sorry peeps. But what I'm really excited is I'll be going to this MADWORLD- A contemporary stage show featuring dance choreography, drama and music, a joint production between DUMC and SIBKL. I shall bring my drama clan (including my drama teacher) to watch this stage play!! I'm friggin in love with stage plays, musical, drama and yesh yesh musical and drama! It's gonna be a fun and fruitful night.

"What does it profit a man who gains the whole world but loses his very soul?"

No comments: