Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Inspired

Jon Schmidt is awesome! Now I recalled who is he from the second song Pachelbel Meets U2 Alex Foo sent to me. He's super skillful man. I'm also very inspired from Jon Schmidt's friend to pick up cello after seeing how beautiful he played nyek nyek! Lots of love to these songs!
(Thought I've heard of these songs many times, just found out that they are from the same guy, talk about me being blur yes, now I would just like to share them with you :D )

Also, he did the first song for his seven-year-old daughter because she loved the song she heard in the car with her daddy...so sweet!

Enjoy these three soothing songs! The last song is more of a I-Want-To-Play-Like-Him type hehe.







No comments: