Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Chip's Challenge!


Tossing and turning in my bed, my mind wandered far away to the good ol' times I always had in Mentakab. I grew up and spent my 10 years of life in that Pahang small town, but loaded with memories- pleasant and the not-so-pleasant ones. Slowly, my mind painted a picture of a game I once used to play. Only the old fashion people like me will know what this game was all about.

I found it hard to remember the name! Fire, boy in blue suit, swimming, keys and chips? What's that friggin' name of THAT GAME?! CHIP'S CHALLENGE!! So I downloaded the 2D game- the oldest version of game I ever played hahaha I'm laughing at myself. Only a few of my good WEE cousins- Darren, Darynn, Simon, Angeline, Adeline and Stanley and of coarse my dearest sista will know how this game had made us gone crazy solving the levels! By the way, I still remember ALL the techniques to win.

PS : I'm still trying to find the 2D Lucas Art Indiana Jones where he whips the spiders and snakes, and get bananas and tequila from Lola (the girl we always bully) lols.

6 comments:

Angel Ooh said...

i played this game too when we were small !!!!
i wan to play, i go save from u k? hehe

Daphne said...

waa you know this computer game too?? wuuulaa! okie! i still owe you a date hee! Narnia on the 9 Dec and Ice cream will msg u :D

Maiorem said...

I also love this game!!

Is it Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis?

Daphne said...

err, i don't think so. you had to whip the spiders and snakes, move the boxes to move around and when you get the things it will be stored on your right-hand-side. 2D btw :D gaaah i talked like im a game freak :p

Maiorem said...

I think I know which one already: Indiana Jones and His Desktop Adventures!

http://sites.google.com/site/indysdesktop/home22

Daphne said...

Dante! Yesh!! That's the game lols... i'll be playing with Darynn soon hehe.. thank kiu! =D