Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The Reports

YUESss! By God's grace and strength with His super memory, i scored straight As' for trials!!

A friend of mine said this :


IF YOUR PMR PAPERS GOT BURNT DOWN, THEY WILL TAKE YOUR TRIALS!


THEY WILL TAKE YOUR TRIALS!


How I wish that, gahaha! Happy and contented, but I still question my oh-so-genius!-U! friendss who scored 90 and above for subjects (pfffttt *speechless*), yet wana score higher!


Many have said I've studied too much.


Yep, maybe, probably, don't know.

8 comments:

Maiorem said...

Congratulations!

Kritz said...

wow! congrats!
i got 1 B ... so sad >.>

Daphne said...

hey thanks guys! Kritz, u'll do great in ur PMR ;)

Faith.♥ said...

wow. coolness. ;D

congrats btw.=D

anyway i jz realised everyone had a cbox except for you. -.-
its time you get one. your blog's miserable without it. hahaha.
just wanted to tell you that i cahnged my link. www.purpleliciousness.blogspot.com
relink me kay? thankss! :)

Wendee said...

dat's relli impressive! well done XD

Maiorem said...

Ya wei, I've been telling Daphne to get a cbox, but she tak mau!

Daphne said...

thanks Wen Dee ;) !

Daphne said...

wat?! i dun wan la, ma fan la, hehe.. needa reply needa do it pfft.. hee!