Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Saturday, August 9, 2008

House or Hotel?

1, BK5B/4A2, Bandar Kinrara, once again...
Checked in n checked out by guestsss.. pheew wit!!
Ahah!
We, (let's start with the "A") Angel {singing class gang} , Daphne {the me}, the Desmond Weess (Ralph {my white cousin} n Peter {my dad} , lols), Derrick {the one who slept, zz!!} , Esther {singing class gang n my sis} , Siang Ling {fryen of the wees} n Wennie {my dun-drink-water! cousin} enjoyed home styled-class seats watching the Olympics opening ceremony. Exclude my mom, she was way way tired to stay up.
Next weekend, my another cousin n his gurlfryen checking in.
Whoosh!
So do your maths n start counting how many people checked-in
in The Wee's Residence! Haha ;)

2 comments:

Maiorem said...

"Resident" refers to the person who is residing in the area; perhaps it would be more accurate if you changed it to The Wee Residence

3 ÇêñgÄlÌåñ§ 2ØØ8 said...

http://3cengal2008.blogspot.com/ OUR class blog