Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Monday, September 1, 2008

SnoreOver

Woohoo! This song, especially the chorus is kept in my brain for many many hours! (Cus i cannot remember the verse for it, hehe)

There is none like our God,
There is none like our God.
Greater things are yet to come,
Greater things are yet to be done in
the city~!
Yes I'm loving it!
I missed the sleepover.
I missed the fellowship, lots, the most.
I missed the mangkuk-ness we had.
I missed the shower time (maybe not the cold water) when we talked so loudly that the boys could hear everything from their bathrooms.
I missed the pang-sai modern day drama we made up, my group won woohooo! We translated Negaraku into English, better not blog bout it, ministers come find us later, hehe.
I missed the worship sessions.
I missed our game stations n the 400 pushed-ups (wooh, torture chamber)
I missed the time we had, till 3.45am we stayed up (oops) n wakeup at 7.15am.
Did I sum up everything bout it? Most of it.
Overall, it was a fruitful sleepover we had, many felt the presence of God, was slain, got visions from one anointed pastor. We count down Merdeka inside out the building n watched fireworks (from the glass window only, haha.) I had my own testimony too, already shared among the youths during sharing n evaluation when the stone was aimed at me (the more u wished not to share, the more the stone comes forward to u, really wan!)
One vision, One aim, One mind, One soul, One body in Christ- Revival taking place in Malaysia.
Photos are on the way, school's starting, one more month to go for my PMR =D

6 comments:

Wee Kiat said...

Ooooohhhh... I miss it too... When I went back and slept, I cried when I woke up, realizing that it's over...

Daphne said...

haha..v shall hint hint the next committee to hold another fruitful event ;) oooohh...

Wendee said...

wooooohooo!! i had the best time. i came back and was hyper for 2 whole days! the muscle ache also lasted for 2 days. haha =D

Addison said...

eh halo? can u 3 not call my name? haha! ok lame. yeap different thing to watch fireworks from a glass window, besides TV la, haha

Daphne said...

gahahaha!!! wut d addison jgn perasan.. eh pls pls.. wendee my muscle ache for 1 week pfft.. heheh..

Addison said...

I bet wee kiat's muscle aches didn't even last for 1 second.