Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Thursday, August 21, 2008

A simple prayer.

Just a short one, i said my prayers yesterday that I'll have nasi lemak for breakfast, outside my school stall, the best for me.. cuz i've been wanting to have that since one week plus plus ago, haha.. yep, u guessed it that i was lazy to buy my own and eat, especially in school (cuz we eat in class, hoohoo! a lil difficult to do such big business without getting caught..)
Daddy bought nasi lemak todaY this morning!
Whuah!
I'd just asked him what makes u buy nasi lemak.
He just answered me :I'm not too sure, the Holy Spirit prompt me to get for my daughter.
Double Whuah!
I'll never forget what daddy just said.
Then i told him what i'm telling u all now ;)
Praise Him, just a simple prayer, God will not never answer it by His will =)

No comments: