Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Miss vain-pot and Her Day!

Departure : 0743
Arrived : 0816
Second Departure : 0900
( It's our custom to "go out must come back get stuffs" since i was born) Took our breakfast, and off we headed to FRIM! Lawatan sambil bl'jar ke?
Arrived : 2240
three "call me the guy" wanna-be
me n desmond got fascinated with giant bamboos! wanna eat! wanna touch!
Stepping on the "akar banir"-this considered the smallest among all.

that was the denai we had to follow, love the nature to d max! We came to this ELEPHANT!! woohooo!! i meant the elephant tree. whoosh! Candid? Not! haha!

Are u sure u're gona do it Derrick?

OK let me do it!

Tadaa~! Mrs. 21st century Tarzan!

Buttress root were used to support itself. True? Yeap, missed out 2 points:-

Act as a "jamban"! and

Knock few times to hear the nature =.=

Some people just doesn't wanna admit I'm Tarzan's wife.

Nature and some vain pot (that's the name sis gave me, gahaha!) We went to the Malay Tea-House, checked out the In-sec-to-rium (name's cool! sounded like so-dium, pla-ti-num etc.)Batu Caves and their famous 272 steps? Soo not! More steps in the cave itself! This is only part of the steps in the cave. Yep, my leg did all the dirty job today-walk,climb,run,jump u name it. Not enough? We went shopping at KLCC-but i did not get to find my stuffs-d vain pots (desmond n esther) happily trip-trop coming out from G2000, nike, watever shops they got wat they needed ;) Leg soar leg soar, they'll get good treatment from me tonight! =D

13 comments:

~StH3R~ said...

bleh bleh....i was at work the whole time kay...well fair lor i got stuff, u went out but did'nt get stuff, desmond got stuff but paid RM33 fo nasi kandar..!! So GOD IS FAIR!! wwuahaha

Daphne said...

baa baa.. watever vain pot! i'll be doing my shopping TODAY wif mummy gain! Go watch movie weh 2night.. go check out d time...

-viNOtha- said...

..hmmmm mrs.tarzan....let me think about it..den rabbit tarzan izit???hahaha..jkjklol

Maiorem said...

I would actually believe that the people got it wrong; Tarzan was a girl all this time, and she lives in Malaysia.

Daphne said...

oo.. den how bout rabbit tarzan eats MANGO?!?!?! gahaha! poor thin MANGO, imagine IT got eaten.. lols

Addison said...

durian anyone?

Daphne said...

hahahahaha!! u have noh eye-deer wat v were tokking bout, addison.. gahahaha! sesat weh XD

Addison said...

haha!! i applied wat i learnt! dat's the jazz way of drumming - "if u make a mistake, repeat it."

Daphne said...

wat?

Maiorem said...

I think I have a vague idea of what Daphne is saying..."rabbit" and "MANGO" both refer to certain classmates and their respective nicknames. Right? Right??

Daphne said...

haha.. not telling if it's rite or absolutely wrong! well partially (5%) correct

Addison said...

ok, i admit i'm lost. stil, durian? anyone? haha!

Daphne said...

go try "langsat langsam" la... haha, say that many many times with ur tongue u'l get disgusted =.=