Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Friday, August 8, 2008

The Awards Ceremony

Date: 7th August 2008 (OO Beijing Opening Ceremony's 2mr!)
Time: 4pm
Venue: Taylor's College
Weather: Raining like "miows" and "woofs"
Mood: Should-I-go-or-not?

I need to study la, trials trials trials on Monday. That was the dilemma I had. Ended up, arrived at Taylor's, woohoo~ (Glad that I went tho') Seeing my sister get her awards, soo formal in a small hall, filled with "orang kebesaransss" from different law firms. Wow I tell you! And the temperature was freakin' cold! See the butterfly? It was designed creatively by one of the law students, nicee~

And then there's Miss Esther Wee. What awards? Go dig out from her, hehe..

Tell you, these two ladies looked familiar, but i never knew them. The left looked like Jennifer JChung (Check out in youtube, she sings soo well =D) And then on the right, looked like a friend of mine-Dora Jemima.. ahaha!

Guess what? Everyone's studying law in that "area", me being slightly "kiasu" brought this-->

HAHA! SEJARAH PMR!! *Hides face* Irony? But i didn't took it out ok?! Just needed to secure myself that I brought books out, teehee..

Too much of studying (especially law) can be like this--->

So study at a moderately speed!! haha!

Had my zits!

The end~ ;)

4 comments:

~StH3R~ said...

wuahaha..thanks for coming and watching me get book voucher...lol

Daphne said...

hoohoo.. vain.. lols

hazel eyes said...

hey,u bought my book!but u noe wut?its useless!cz it dun hve enough details lor...i'm goin 2 buy a new book.hahah!gud luck buddy. ;p

Daphne said...

haha.. eh that picture in ur profile?! we did one of those during class tambahan, n listening to mp3 lols... those were the days.. yep, less info, textbook is the key for exam.