Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Monday, August 18, 2008

Seven to Eight :)

PMR TRIALS
+
Yuess! Buh-bye these, hello that!
PMR!

+

Not that I dislike or hate theory thaaaat bad, it's just that i had to add extra effort!
Done with it, this whole week anyone who talks to me could see the big word "EXAMINATIONS!" on my forehead.
One after another. Pfft.
But it was amazing, really, i finalleee grasped hold of what's "done my best, let Him do the rest!" and also "Trust trust trust n thank Him for the super-memory"
Without realising those difficult questions, I aimed my M-16, gave my best shot in every first attempt, and most of them were the right "sasaran(s)" YEA!

6 comments:

pb said...

daphne, all the best yah.. so many exams!! im sure u can do it! now, leave everything to God. =)

Addison said...

want me to teach u grade 8 theory? fuish~~

Maiorem said...

I can give English and Math tuition for PMR level.

Daphne said...

hahaha!! emergency teachers? lols.. eh pb, the last i heard bout u, u were sick so kesian betul n summore esther dragged u snap pics wif her.. tsk tsk..

pb said...

haha.. yeah.. u hv no idea how many times she said.. "okok.. last pic.. last pic" too many times...HAHA

i'll be checking in ur house on the 3rd or 4th sept yah.. booking.. =P

Daphne said...

HAHA! yaya, see she smiled oso can identify the "last-one-i-must-look-nice-care-less-pb" punye look..nyehehe..

remember our janji wen u cum ah... ehem ehem *hint* piano *hint* sing