Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

all this in a day

ah-weim-ba-wek
ah-weim-ba-wek
In the jungle, the mighty jungle
The lion sleeps tooonighttt
ah-weim-ba-wek
ah-weim-ba-wek

baa baa..okay okay.. wuargh! Forever 21 sales sales SALES! up to 70% discount man.. ladies...! hint the men.. offt, i did my shopping again.. gahaha.. top to toe i bought: -

>topsss with "s"
> round-beated sandals
>green Italy-made flats
> Googles yellow buttoned long-sleeves
>green shiny-like skirt (above knee length below thigh-dadee would stop me if i get those, and starts with all the bad things that had happened to a gurl once she wears a skirt.. yep..)
> white buttoned above-knee-length-below-thigh skirt
all this in a day!
For vely long i've not been doing this since the exams begun =.=
Total damage plus food, indescribable.
Thaats all for my day out today, nyahaha.. mum bought hers way lots too..always looking forward for tomorrow.. Thanks mum for being the bank of my life! I'll treat you nice stuffs with lots of lots of love--once i get my first pay, whoosh! {see the record? ;-)}
I luv my hols~~!

11 comments:

~StH3R~ said...

your first pay?!! that will be like when?!! lol..better get ur lazy arss * whoops alittle to harsh* ..aherm butt and do house work larrr...no nid to pay..nyek nyek

Addison said...

your first pay? come mow my lawn, maybe one-buck per hour? haha!! like i have a lawn

Daphne said...

both idiots i've ever met! haha! one house wif NO GRASS at all, one goyang kakis wen boss not around! *thumbs up* wait til i get my first pay... u both dun scream ur lungs out! whoosh!

~StH3R~ said...

haaha...bodohuing is a hobby we shud all pick up nyeh!!

Addison said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Daphne said...

bodohuing, babiing, mangkuking, sakaiing... wat kind of slang la these days...tsk tsk.. haha.. though i used them alot

Maiorem said...

Since you are so interested my company is in dire need of part timers...

Daphne said...

huh?

Maiorem said...

My company is looking for people like you to work for them part time.

Daphne said...

haha wut the? saye under age la.. baru je 15 nak duduk pmr.. lols.. they want workers like me reli RELI get themselves into trouble... nyahaha.. (the amount of MC(s) n day off(s) i get XD)

Maiorem said...

As a part timer you don't have to worry about being underage la, since they even hire 13-year-old (literally) kids to do certain things. No EPF or SOCSO ma, so will not get detected lo.