Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Friday, June 13, 2008

This and That ;)




"Mee~Ee~Yaa~ Mee~Ee~Yaa~ Mee~Ee~Yaa~~~~...."






.....



"Aiks, pls stop singing"






*ignores*



*stares*






"Mug mug mug mug Mugmugmug~~~~"


"zoo zung~ zungzungzung~zoo zung~"



"Esther yea u're irritating"






gahaha! told~ u!






Me, my mum, n Esther..
But chill la sis, practice makes perfect =)

And Guessss what?



It's his 7th bufdae!

Happy Birthday Derrick!

Still young, enjoy je... heh....

It's not that im not there, it's because im playing the grand Birthday song ;)


Oh, and the other thing was Tmn Sea won for the drama (state level), going to Labuan together-gether.


My school won the best actress- Caitlen as Samantha, woohoo~!








Thumbs up gurl!








And she's only 13! (Alamak the photos! later from my friends =D )












Thanks for all the prayers, lots, you know yourselves..










The results?


-At scene 4 all the actors n actresses cried!








No eyedrops for crying scene!


No poking eyes for crying scene! And


No "bawangs" for crying scene, yea! Great success!












Well, it all finally ended like this!










Guess will be waiting for next year's roles n plays =D

7 comments:

Maiorem said...

Congratulations to you! And wish Derrick a happy (belated) birthday on my behalf TQ!

Daphne said...

haha! thank kiu! okok will do.. =D

Maiorem said...

When is your group going to Labuan?

Daphne said...

No la, haha.. my group not going Labuan, lols! Tmn Sea Drama Team are going.. =( Man i miss drama like cwrap..

Maiorem said...

The reason why I thought your group going to Labuan is because you put there "going to Labuan together-gether", so I thought you "together-gether" go to Labuan loh. haha.

hazel eyes said...

hey!sory....bout d photos...hahah!give me ur pendrive la!

HEY,YEAH...espacially me...cry weyh!its so not me.unussualy.but now,i'm such a cry baby!!!

uwaaa!!!i miss dramaa!!!LOLS!
(SERIOUSLY) i wan 2 spend time wif evrybdy (drama ppl)

n can b'live i cried d whole nite aftr drama tat day.fekt so so sad.but luckly i got my frens who cheered me up.
includin u... :)))

Daphne said...

awwh, wait 4 nx year kay? oh man, look at how far we've got ourselves.. hee!