Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Monday, June 30, 2008

My birthday?


Hah! NOp! They're from my three besties ;)
"D-A-D-A" is going into my best file (btw it is not a Bust!)
"DAPHNE" is going into My B-I-B-L-E, is that the book for me~~
And "HERSHEY'S" is going into my tummie~!
All of a sudden i~can~feel~the~love~to~day~
Ahaha!!
Thanks lots!
You know who you are =)

3 comments:

andrew wong said...

i know who gave you those! haha i was with that person when he bought DAPHNE!

Maiorem said...

Aiyoh, too big a hint already la Andrew...

He bought Daphne?!! bwahahahaha...

Daphne said...

yo! gona whack u both very SOON dis Sunday, gahaha! it's a bookmark la, Dante the Kopi Teh =.= hehe! n Andrew! Me long time din c u adi, nyahaha