Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Saturday, June 14, 2008

ExpansionS


Wondering about expansions......

What do they give?
Are they all beneficial?
Or...
Not!
What are they?

Hmm.. Let's see..

Start with YOU!! Yea you! The one down there...







Expansion?? Or... Suspension? (Whoa`0)




The before-and-after result

Perhaps..


This??

What are the boys doing? *coughs* Or gurls??




It's summer and they are having water splash!

Expansion makes it all clear!




And Remember "Note Expansion"??




Where our "tadika" and primary English teachers taught us?


Mary-Jane-jeans-park-fun


Then goes like

....


Mary and her best pal, Jane, wore her favourite jeans. They walked around the park and had fun.


Something like that..


Arghwghrghrw! Homeworks..Let's dont go thr..


Finally!



Expansion of F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

whoAa!

i NEED mY expansion OF fRiENdS!

Fast!

2 comments:

Angel Ooh said...

wat toking u...?

Daphne said...

haha, random thoughts are always like that..