Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Thursday, June 19, 2008

More than Words

Take a look at this kid!! Sungha Jung.
Dont know about you, but me?? Jaw-dropping, Eye-popping, Saliva-drooling watever that is unusual from me.. nyahaha.. extremely gifted

My dad got so fascinated with him, yep, haha..

Check out his Canon in D!! Best!!
At young age, pure gifted!

Wonder his school kids envied him? And gurls drooled/drooling over him too, haha!

2 comments:

Maiorem said...

Shame on you, drooling over little boys! If I didn't know you better I would have thought you're going to be just like your sister; "I want to get married!!!"

Daphne said...

gahahaa!! no la, he's just super duper goodie gifted with guitars! oh, i tak sama dgn kakak tau? lol,nt as despo as her!