Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Jiak jiak jiak!


HEY! Wana hear something??





......... NO?? .........



Hmm, let's start with this....

*chop chop chop* pfft, here comes the peeling and cutting process.. n ta-daa~




After 20mins with my peeling n chopping..

The end process..... Behold *Fruit salad yoghurt!* with peel-your-own Manggis

Jellies galore! The Baker did so so many trays and she's giving to fryens... n us. Closer look for second picture...

**Item Of The Day**

The Baker and her item.. (i helped too okok? heh)

OOh sedap..

Drip* Drip* Dripping~*

So tempting~ So tasty~ Irresistible~So want it!!

And he gets to lick The Spoon.. ;)

"It's mine! It's MINE.. !!" (haha!)

Hmmm... wonder what to do about it 2day.... haha =D

No comments: