Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Tagged?

Part 1



1. At what age do you wish to marry?

In my twenties, if God willing.. After my uni la..



2. What will you do when you feel really emo?

** Silence **



3. Who is your idol?

Jesus

4. Where is the place that you want to go most?

Where food are always served, gahhaha..



5. If you have one dream to come true, what would it be?

To build a snowman. And and and... that those street dogs (all colours) wouldn't come after me.. (I have 2 dreams now *smiles widely*)

6. What is the purpose of your life?
Tell the Good News to people as much as possible n carry out God's plans for me =)

7. What are you afraid to lose the most right now?
My blankie My bed! N all my loved ones


8. What cheers you up for the rest of the day?
Nice weather with NO mosquitos! Yucks!


9. If you meet someone you love, would you confess to him/her?
Love? Not that stage yet.. A girl never makes the moves *coughs*.. like duh I won't..


10. List out three good things of the person who tagged you.
-Passionate pianist in church



-loves cam whoring (wat? it's a compliment ok? =D )

-Teaches kids in Superfun Kindergarden, awwhh~

Guess whoooo??

11. What type of person do you hate the most?
Hate? Just be yourself will make the world a better place....


12. What would you do if you won a million dollars?
10% for Tithes, n Hello?? a million dollars? I'l pay the government to renovate public toilets, euh!


13. What is your ambition?
24/7 Pianist


14. What will you do if you got rejected by someone you like?
What else? Move on la..


15. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
...........


16. What is your favorite color(s)?
I like all colours.


17. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
My hair!!


18. If there's one thing in your life you want to do but yet unable to, what would it be?
Fly


19. What would you do if tomorrow was the last day of the world?
I'l shout hooray cz Im going to heaven


20. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Be a man, like duh




Part 2

**Im just too lazy to answer this part**

8 things I'm passionate about :

8 things I say or do too often :

8 things I've read recently :

8 songs I could listen over and over again :

8 things I learned This year :

8 people I tag : Faith, Yuha, YungXin, n whoever else.......

2 comments:

Maiorem said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maiorem said...

http://www.kawaiinot.com/?p=28