Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

First and The Last

When We wake up,
The first thing in the morning,
What would you do?
What would I do?

To all my brothers and sisters in Christ,
I'd say, pray =)

In times we take things for granted,
Especially in our prayers.
No matter how tired we are (before going bed) or
How when we are still in our slumber land (time to wake up!)
Remember to say "Good Morning!" to Our Father in Heaven.

When we are going to bed, and
The last thing we should do?
Pray =)
Thank Our Lord for anything, everything, we've gone through
Bitter or Sweet
Pain or Memories
All things happened with a reason.

No comments: