Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Memories on Stage Play

OK! Here's the photos for June 11th drama team!
The Before:Introduction of The Casts n Crews.

Everyone's busy warming up. (I look kinda retarded there)


Make up time, ohh nooo~!The ugly zombies!

Getting into roles huh? I see... JingHeng focus! Haha!
Now that everyone's focus.. let's do the talk!
The During:

Sam (Caitlen) cried-finding help for injured dad (JingHeng) {smoke effect,nyeknyek}Wife Katherinne (Daph) felt jilted hubby cheated on her. So the triangular-love formed. Pathetic volunteers (haha!) arguing for saving lives, finding safe box n food

Hyped up. "Mind ur own business! Safe box belongs to ME!"

Kaboom!! Quick!-Get-The-Save-Box! moment- Sam had the save box in her hand.

While grabbing money, paramedics came

Reporter babe delivered message- no more surviviors.
Too late! We were all dead! No more time to say that "I'm sorry"
All Casts broke down at the last scene =)


The After:


State level sijil, eleh, bangga betul, nyahaha! n Our dear Caitlen won the best actress overall ;)The end~!

6 comments:

~StH3R~ said...

wohoo!! so proud of you guys! congrats!! too bad i can't see live performance...sigh

Daphne said...

yaey! veteran commented! (after i asked her to,haha..thanks.. wil show u the cd ;)

pb said...

show me too!

Daphne said...

okie-dokie! btw, the scary look reminds me of u in YLDP-Frasers Hill-gahaha!

hazel eyes said...

i miss drama!!! :'( but yeah,kind a proud 2 whn we went 2 state level.eheh...dun worry,we'll win next year ok?we can do it! :))

Daphne said...

We can do it~ We can do it~ ;-)