Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Monday, December 10, 2012

When doing

Note to self and all my beloved friends reading this:

Do everything, everything with a cheerful heart, for God. It won't go to waste, time and effort, sacrifices and everything else. You know you have made a friend, in fact the most important friend you can ever have, smiled, and He is very happy. It will be meaningful.

Tho' the results may not be visible right now, remember that we have sown the seed for next time.
Rewards may not appear straightaway, but don't lose hope and don't quit believing.
Healing may not come instantly, maybe in a gradual manner.

Faith is being sure of what we hope for it. It is being certain of what we do not see.
This God I serve keeps His promise, read Hebrews, or 1 Peter chapter 1 or Romans or any part of that book. I believe in every word said in it. It strengthens. It gives hope when we have nothing to cling on to.

After all, when we suffer, we are full of joy because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out His love into our hearts by the HS, whom He has given us.

No comments: