Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Lucy



Narnia has this great impact every time I watch it, especially on our walk with God, individually. That's what that makes me wanna watch Narnia every time, in every seasons of life, to remind me of who God is and what He can do. There's so many insightful words and meaning in it and CS Lewis is the all time one of the greatest writers ever in history. I wish I could meet him but he's... dead.

:(((

One of the scenes that I really love in the 2nd Narnia is at 2:21. Lucy knows that with Aslan, not any evil or powerful men can shake her faith. She doesn't look at the circumstances around her, she trusted Aslan because she knows who He is, and what He can do. All she needs is Aslan. I love it because Lucy knows she couldn't do it alone by herself (to take down all those men) and she has only one small dagger with her. But behind her, there stands the Great King Aslan. She fears not of the situation and what men can do to her. Thus, she walks confidently on the bridge (another significant event, bridges : when we cross something in life), knowing who's with her.

No comments: