Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

This Is Our God : What Child Is This



This is the God that I've heard of since young, and now serving Him.

I've always wanted to do lots of things for Him. I've always thought that I should do something for God so that He is made known through me my lifestyles, attitude, personality, character, ministry, music career, family and relationship to make Him happy and proud of me. Bla bla own strength, own plans, own thinking, self-righteousness. Yes yes, we also ought to make sure all of these go well with Christ. With the help of the HS and depending of God's might. I know He can do everything, even the impossible ones. We all have heard of it, it's in the Word.
Truth is, even when I didn't love Him first, He already did- He already love me and is willing to do anything for me. That includes you, even if you can't believe it, it's done already. Just like how you got a free pass you don't have to pay for your parking ticket, because someone has already paid for you, you don't believe it but it's already done. Just accept it and enjoy the privilege. And of course appreciate it and be thankful.

Most of the time, being brought up in a Christian family, hearing so much about God and all, only experiencing Him can change everything. Words come to life, heart got convicted, life transformed, truths that set me free, learning how to think like Christ, be an overcomer and so much more and it's amazing.

In Him, there is no fear. But there is love, hope and power to overcome tough stuffs in life.

No comments: