Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Before I sleep tonight

You know what's the best thing everr to do?

Enjoy the present. Not thinking about the past (but you can appreciate what's from the past- successes, failures and disappointment, count them all as learning and be thankful) and not worrying about the future!

Enjoy the present!

Work smart. Eat well. Spend well- time, money and love.

Seek first the Kingdom of God. God will take care. It was hard to put in action at first, but I learn to give him back my future because I robbed it away from His hand. No point worrying and stressing out like a freak that cause you to be dull and sulk like a long cucumber. Also, no point frowning about the past, it won't do any good for your future and especially your present. So why waste time and energy dwelling the past and living in the future so much, Dafahnie?

Enjoy every present moment. Be a blessing to others and find satisfaction and fulfillment when we serve others. Tired at first, but I remember once someone (oh cwrappp I forgotten who that fellow is shucks) said that STRENGTH IS FOR SERVICE, NOT STATUS.

I remember who it is!! It's Sidney Mohede and I'm too lazy to delete what I've just typed above.

Anyway, God will give strength to those who need it. Strength to serve others, not to build my own "kingdom", reputation, power and influence. Tiring, to have to maintain and keep up with whatever that needs to once you're in the lime light. I want to see others happy more than anything else coz that makes me happy. It's beautiful when you see smiles on faces, don't you think so? Smiles are gifts from God.

Ok, maybe not so much on this cheeky kid hahahah!




Rawr!
:)
Teehee!

Goodnight.

No comments: