Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Monday, December 17, 2012

Uncertainly Certain

Attended Adele Lim's talk on Writing for TV series. If you don't know her, google her. She's awesome, a Malaysian whom made it to the Hollywood fame. Some of her works include One Tree Hill, Private Practice, Los Angeles and more.

I can't believe that I drove all the way there, without really knowing the roads, sat in the auditorium alone with a whole bunch of strangers and did the rest of the 'carrying myself' through the session. By the way, the parking system there is so weird.

Been having church practices non-stop again this year. Christmas is coming. I hope that one day I would be able to sit back and relax (actually I did that already last year) and enjoy Christmas service without fretting about presentations and trying my best to remember all my parts on the keyboard and the band. Well, it's an honour serving the King in His house, especially on His birthday. So, no complains. Do it with a cheerful heart; do it with excellence!

Anyway, today, (yea yea, the girl who's searching for her directions in life, it you're bored, don't read. I sometimes get bored of it too heheh) come to think about it, all these while I love to plan, plan, plan and get my security from those planning. My staying here wouldn't be the same like my sister, lawyer for the rest of her life! I thought that mine would have the same fixed job forever and ever Amen, but, it looks like I'm not destined to have that kind of life. Clearly, I have to solely depend on God's provision, directions, and especially financially. I have choices to make, what I wanna do, and so much more to discover what I like to do. But at the end of the day, I know that music will always be the focus, because He chose to gimme that gift and I have to serve Him in that area. God knows what the reason is behind it, I don't know, but He's sure that that gift is suitable for that person; He's sure that this gift is suitable for Dapernie Wee.

I'm positive that God is not a boring God. He loves adventures.
I'm also expecting a lot from Him next year. Even thought I don't quite figure what's gonna happen next year. Life is so uncertainly certain. Fun, but it requires you to take a new level of faith each time.

Good thing I'm not working in offices 9 to 5 kind of theng. My forehead would magically print out the word 'BOREDOM' for my boss to read.

No comments: