Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Happy Feeling

I thought that my Arranging for Horns was terrible, that's why my final grade was a C+
(I've never gotten a C+ before in my exams! Okay, lies, except for one English paper in college last year, coz I wrote out of topic about Beatlesmania, and Physics in one of my form 4 monthly exams). Anything below B- is badd.

So, I sought for comments from my lecturer and he said that my project was a pretty awesome chart. In fact I got an A for my finals! But but, what went wrong? Was it because of my first project? That I've submitted late? And my saxes aren't coming out after I burned them in a cd. Or it was just plain... terrible. Anticipating for his second reply on FB right now.

This brighten up my day today. If I didn't have asked him, I might suffer from this "I-suck-in-arranging"syndrome forever and it becomes a huge stumbling block in me. This taught me a lesson too. Never give up hope so easily. Even if it's really terrible, try again. If it's the 11th time you still don't make it, then give up (Okay this is my theory hehe) and move on with something else in life. At least now that I know my project isn't a dump or a bunk idea, I still can do something about it by improving whatever I need to improve.

Sis is coming back from KK later. Sent my car for service. Happy. Transcribing a Christmas song for the church. Pitch Perfect tomorrow with my friends (I hope it turns out haha). Supposed to go for rock climbing with my high school friend but I have practice in church later on. Bought like so many dresses for Christmas season. Looking forward to 2 functions to attend this weekend. And and, mom's making lasagna for lunch righttt now!! Omgaah I'm rambling again.

Just feelin' happy.

:)

No comments: