Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

what to do

Thinking about all the things that I need to do, I feel like bursting out in tears. A LOT of things to do :'(

Teach me, dear Lord how to sort my time well. I really mean it. I dislike the amount of time wasted on traveling to and fro to college. There's 24 hours/day to sort out my time glueing my butt on the piano chair and study and read the Bible and spending time with my family rite... Teach me too, especially to REST in Your presence too.

Exams are coming. And I'll be away for The Plan 11- a christian camp 31aug-3sept purpose where I copied and pasted 'God desires His glory to be declared among the nations, his marvelous deeds known among all peoples, and He wants to do this through us.' Topics including:

What will you do to make Him famous?
Stretch! Your vision of God
Stretch! Your Heart for ALL peoples –
Stretch! Your Capacity…

…to make Him famous!!

Psalm 96:3

You have to help me in my up-coming In-Class Assessment (ICA)! And help me not to stress and cry #.#

Heh heh.

2 comments:

secret admirer.hehe~ said...

Dear Daphne, jia you.God will give you strength, don't worry.Psalm 20: 7-8.Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but we trust in the name of the LORD our God.They are brought to their knees and fall, but we rise up and stand firm.

Daphne said...

hello u're back! haha! it's a different kind of stress here heheh. anyway thanks, c u when i c u :)