Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The little things

It's really hard for me to keep small stuffs like handphones, wallets, housekey, carkeys, pendrives, receipts etc.

I texted Darren, my cousin to pick me up at 8.15pm from the train station. He needed to rush to Sunway by 9pm.

I got in the train from titiwangsa, started digging my big blue bag (again), in search for my tiny handphone. Shucks. I left it in Aiden's car, my college mate. My second time leaving my handphone in my friend's car. Here was what I did : pray. Nothing about my handphone, but asking my Father in heaven to tell Darren I'll be reaching the sri petaling station at 8pm. I thought I didn't want him to come at 8.15pm and rush all the way to Sunway.

My heart did battle awhile, thinking whether Will He do little stuffs like this for me. I tried my very best to have full faith and trust in Him. Once my feet stopped walking, as in standing still on the platform, CCD Proton Saga appeared right in front of my eyes! Dumbfounded, I waved at my cousin.

My heart swelled with pride because of what He has done for me- answering my little prayers. The little things He did just for me made me think over about His great love for me.
He made me one of His important daughters; He helped me do simple things; He has all the time to listen my prayers.
Though we can't see Him physically, we can always acknowledge His existence and appreciate little things like this.

You awesome!! :D

No comments: