Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Friday, August 12, 2011

this feelin' again

I just feel like watching all the movies on my laptop now now now! And laugh and cry with a tissue box beside meeee. I think I'll just use my bare palms to clear my face.

But I can't watch movies now.

I have tha' listen to some songs and transcribe them. And then play some scales and, omgosh... here comes the part... contemporary harmony! :'( half of the time in class I cried my eyeballs out (inside lah hehe) trying to understand what my lecturer is talking. But, I'm getting used to his teaching. He's good and fast and the best part is that when he demonstrates naise chords on the piano, every single soul in class comes back to live hehe :D Sometimes I yawn when I open my book, sometimes I get all excited learning something new. Baaah.

Was feelin' kinda moody today, this feeling again, urghhh... of thinking how to get myself up to the standard of being a musician. And my brain wasn't with me today in acoustics class. Never felt so down before.

Jesus pick me up please, I know these discouragement and mundane feelings aren't coming from you.

No comments: