Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Sunday, August 28, 2011

the He and he

I'd...

wait for friendship first rather than committing into a relationship,
often pray, talk and seek God about him first rather than trusting my feelings,
make myself secure in God first rather than getting security from men,
put my hopes in God rather than hoping in him to make the moves.

If he is the one God intended him to be with me, then I shall not worry about how things would work out and how God pens down our story in His little book (which I think He has that book heh heh). By the way, I'm not implying this on anyone. I guess God will sort things out, make way if He wants to and will take care of everything, even if it's complicated or not :) In simple words, the 'he' shall remain as a question mark to me teehee!

When I pray for the 'he', I'll always know that 'he' too is praying for the 'she'. God's perfect timing tells everything. Maybe I still have other stuffs and commitments to fulfill and learn and be mature in Christ, and that I'm not yet ready for another new commitment. I think only God knows when I'm ready, when the both of us are ready.

Cheers to Jesus who knows all my needs :)

No comments: