Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Saturday, June 18, 2011

A night witnesses

It was 9pm. My heart skipped a beat. Mom just witnessed a handbag-snatcher (snatch thief) in KL. I saw it too, but not from a good angle. Derrick was just doing his thang- his head was looking down, playing, i guessed with his fingers or he was in his own world. Dad tilted his whole body approximately 160 degree towards mom, and panicked: " WHAT IS HIS TELEPHONE PLATE??". Annoyed, I told him with a frown: "You mean the motorcycle number plate?".

We were waiting on a traffic light, and then a motorcycle with 2 people riding on it swept passed through our car, stopped beside an old shabby teal-coloured proton waja, grabbed her huge white handbag from the passenger's seat! Just in 1 sec. I forgotten to mention, that both her windows were wind down, she probably didn't have air-conditional in her car. Sheesh. Poor lady (aged 20 plus). I could tell that she was too shocked and was in the verge of crying. Thankfully, she still have her handphone with her even though her handbag got taken away.

Mom waved to our 'neighbour' and was like showing the female her handbag, pointing at the incident in front. The female's husband even wind down the window to talk to us but I quickly told mom to NOT to wind down hers, it was too dangerous to talk, RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE TRAFFIC. But they too saw the whole incident.

Sheesh. Better hope that wouldn't happen to your mommah you thieves!!

To all ladies and mommies out there, never ever leave your handbags or any type of bags, small big dull colourful etc. on your passenger's seat while driving alone, exactly like the victim I witnessed moments ago. It's a bad habit that we must curb. Whether your windows are closed or not, just remember not to put away handbags at places far from you (even if the left side seat seem so near, actually, it's kinda far and dangerousss). Hide them under your feet or somewhere not opened to public's eyes. I really felt for her because we all couldn't do anything to help her, we were all stuck at the traffic and the motorcycle sped off so quickly, leaving the smell of burning tyre and exhaust smoke. Lets pray for safety. God will keep us away from these harmful people.