Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

crotchet baking

i don't like baking.

after all the yelling and shelling that i got from her, i decided that today will be my last!

i bet today's cupcakes will be the best among all the rest that she made. Know why? That's because I mixed the sugar, butter and flour altogether. Nyek nyek! I'm the first cook ever to never blend the butter and sugar and eggs together. So I separated the FINE GRANULATED sugar and SIFTED flour with a spoon and my bare hands. It was such an exposure and experience, so fine that i'll never forget.

rilek lah you, i started out my first piano lesson by not knowing how to spell 'crotchet'.

so, what's the big fuss?

:} :S :O :) :] a jumble of emotions.

2 comments:

Michele said...

Daphne,hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Missed you.Like a lot.
No, Miss your face more.*laughs*

Daphne said...

face?? hahaha what a thing. movies! monte carlo and transformers jom haha :D hugs!