Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Yum

The movie Julie and Julia imposed a feeling in me to cook and bake... like a few seconds ago! Teehee!

Remember the times where the lady inside the tv screen was feeding her taste buds with scoops of chocolates, cheezzze and sweet treats of strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, all sort of berries in the whole wide world, pastries, pies, roasted chicken bla bla ... and ... and... all we could only do is to stare at the screen, pathetically, our stomach filled with air and get envied for where she is and what she's doing at that moment.

Like the feeeeeling??

Holiday resolution : cook and bake (as much as I can)!

After all, food is one of ze best ways to win a man's heart. Heh heh. I don't like food, I love them!

Ohhhh, going to the market with Mother tomorrow would be a good way to start? Hmm... Smelly fishy here I come.

No comments: