Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Friday, October 31, 2008

Ultimate change

Yea baby! I feel so sooo organised and systematic after what I did to my other half -
My Wardrobe!
Sheesh! I don't like to do that again n again n again.
Quite dangerous for my brain system
Being so systematic every time.
Anyway, after a loOoong period of time, hee, I managed to come out with another way (which I modified the last system i used,haha!) how to sort them, the clothes!
Man, no guys can fight with any gurls' wardrobe!
Honest fact, no lying.
haha..
Baby-Tees
Medium-Tees
"Longgar"-Tees (for more comfort)
Spaghetti strips
Cardigans
Jeans
Beachwear Shorts
Shorts
Shorts for outings
Three-quarters
Long pants
Skirts
Skirts for Formal Wear
etc.
etc.
....
All these according to their own colours!
By my own, kesian.. =D

6 comments:

Addison said...

wou, and i thought no one beats my systematic-ness, haha!! summore according to colours!! u win, hands down XD

Daphne said...

hahaha! white flag white flag.. we need to get a new wardrobe adi la..amount of clothes we wear =D

Angel Ooh said...

geng-a-lingam....

Daphne said...

tiong-a-lingam...

pb said...

ive gt nothing to say bt wanna comment anyway..

Daphne said...

hahaha...farnie la u