Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Back on track

Countless times I've been saying "Okay Daphne, read the Bible" (i meant from Genesis to Revelation), not just another passage from another article from Our Daily Journey. But now I'm determine to read it!
Now that i have plenty of free time, heeeeeeeeee *grins*
-500 promises in the Bible (wonder all the kaki-kaki said wana do it masih determine or not lols)
-musical lyrics n script writing (musical for next year n i have NO idea on how to organize it)
-getting ready 4 planning retreat
-Read "If I perish"n "Heaven Is So Real" (man i just love those kind of genre for books)
-Clear my books n stuffs ion my shelves after THREE years, been mugging the same old rotten books! (I despise them now haha)
-Bakes! Told my friends already.
-MOvies! n I'm addicted to F.r.i.e.n.d.s! Big fat thank kiu to Esther! hee..

11 comments:

pb said...

ho ho ho!! welcome back to life! btw, im still on the 500 promises.. lol.. just tht im taking a break fr it for the moment.. hahahaa

Addison said...

once u read till Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy, then u will be REALLY tempted to stop reading ady, experience talk, i stopped at Deuteronomy, haha!!

Daphne said...

pb-haha wiaocum back pulak.. okok, i'll try la, esther said she' s not as determine as us lols

addi-i think i stopped sumwhr thr oso last time haha..maybe i'll start wif the New Testament

pb said...

yeh.. i started with matt, mark, luke n john.. then genesis, then isaiah, then psalms. then i stop to rest haha... y la u go read from lev, num, deut?? must jump here jump there to relax ur brain hahaha

esther alot of work... hahaha.. plus badminton training ehem.

ashL?y~* said...

heyyo!
discovered ur blog..
neways,
READ THE BIBLE.. =)
how's d exam gir?

Maiorem said...

Actually I know a way to cheat, but I'm not interested in the reward anyway...

pb said...

dante, i gt d promises in the internet also... but duwanna cheat lah haha...

pearlie said...

wah ... finish ady ah? great! enjoy your fun time :)
Read the whole bible -- it took me 2 years :P back in 2002-3.

Daphne said...

pb-haha.. i'l skip here skip thr lo,it's a gud idea..eh wat vadminton training weh ada ehem di belakang tu..lols

ashley-eh u blog too? wou,haha..im so gona start reading the Bible,if not nx time duno how to quote versus weh..exam was gud,hee! how bout urs?

Daphne said...

dante n pb- HAHAHA! esther told me the way to cheat oso.. all from pb want, but dun want la, y wana cheat n carry the guilt for the rest of our lives..btw,no idea how to start the 500promises man =.=

Daphne said...

HI aunty Pearlie!! yala, n oso different responsibilities coming in, 2 years to read the Bible? Wou! I'll try the "How to Read Ur Bible in A Year" guide-it's a card..haha, maybe 2years oso..