Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The one-day thing

Today, I had this road-to-know lesson, guess where I've succeeded in directing my cousin?


To Sunway n Esther's college in Subang Jaya! Haha!
Great achievement for me ;) It's all in the Wee's genes-low sense of direction especially on roads and unfamiliar places eg.hotels,malls etc.

Feeling happy cus I agak-agak tau direct people to 1U too, and all just in ONE day! Yea baby~! Go straight straight straight only rite..

Anyway, I'm "sesat-ing" to put up the video clip recorded during the gathering. Anyone?

3 comments:

pearlie said...

Actually I don't how to go to Sunway SJ! =) I would just drive and find my way. The worse thing is, I have been there before!!! hahaha

~StH3R~ said...

daphne-haha! woh, i think my mum should hear from u so dat she wun say much of "daphne pls look n learn the roads" hehe.. ;)

~StH3R~ said...

weh wat in the wee's genes, my sense of direction is way better kay..lol