Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Monday, October 20, 2008

Test test test !

I did the test I did the test!

Personality test by Esther n daddy from Pearlie, all those who are going for the planning retreat are doing it, so i did.

The result- ESFJ

E-extraverted
S-sensing
F-feeling
J-judging

(given results)
Career Choices (one of them) -accountant (haha! Does that answered daddy's prayers for me becoming an accountant?)

Academic subjects- maths n music (it's true man!)

Mates- There is a mutual attraction of ESFJ-protector (supporter) and INTP-intellectual (engineer) (okay, this?? we'll see in the future, haha..n trust God's the best)

6 comments:

pearlie said...

Hi ESFJ :) :)
Don't bank on it 100% to make decisions like career and mates ler ... ;)

Maiorem said...

Hey, where do you take the test? I went to the official website for such a test and they wanted me to pay about US$60!

Daphne said...

haha aunty Pearlie, yes yes ESFJ agree~! Jus for the fun of it laughing over the results :D

Daphne said...

haha dante, u go esther's blog the older post section, after all her trips photos, u'll see the "click here" go lo..haha, needa pay wan meh?

Maiorem said...

Okay, I did the test and I'm ESTJ...

http://www.mypersonality.info/personality-types/estj/

Daphne said...

haha... gud 4 u.