Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Rotting, ain't know what to do

Edit edit n more editing to do! Since I'm not going to school much,hehhe, gota help my daddy in his office. Editing rooms for the Korea Trip 08, plane sitting n the deposit n balance receipt, fax here fax there. I'm so free that I wanted to photocopy his documents! Imagine, that free. Man, not that I'm "lou fa" or wat, his doctor-hand-writing is quite difficult to read, sheesh.
It's 10.48am now, rotting at home? now rotting at office, should I pick up the fon call? it's ringing! wat to say? hmm..i'm ignoring it now (hee!)

And it just stopped ringing.
Daddy faster come back, I'm office-alone now.
p/s: Choreographing some moves for musical, hmm..
I need Esther now to be the plant (shooting ideas =D)

3 comments:

Wee Kiat said...

hey, i nominated you for an award! Check it out at my blog!

meowstergurl said...

wah..
Soooo rajin..... ^^
bwahahahaha XD

Daphne said...

helping dad to finish his work fast! So dat he can go in peace to Korea :)