Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Friday, October 24, 2008

The tree and its fruits.

I see drought, cracking soil on ground, many bold dark trees, short and stout. Some have leaves on it, some barely have any leaves, but I don't see any fruits, they are suppose to bear fruits. I see the trees are struggling to keep their leaves green and alive, what more bearing fruits? Just a rain drop from Heaven would be satisfying for the trees, but we need rain to replenish! We want more, we are desperate! Quench the thirst O Lord! What happened to the fire and enthusiasm in us for Jesus? Why the drought? How now?

5 comments:

Maiorem said...

The roots must also grow deeper to reach the water in the ground.

Anonymous said...

after the drought comes rain. it's the cycle (circle?) of life. (cue Lion King music!)

Daphne said...

cheez-haha, i guess u got what i was trying to say. oh btw I just only found out ur blog,hehe..

Daphne said...

dante-a gud reminder from u, thanks.

Anonymous said...

not really oso la...just going with the flow (as per my personality type...hehehe :D)