Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Two general yet notable things

One- The Bible says I need to love my enemies.
After reading a script which I'm suppose to be acting n singing for Christmas (uh-oh,singing?), I just need to treat them even better, twice the value! Daddy says this is the way to overcome all my anger n bitterness over her. All I need is to whine to someone, and then comes the solution.

Two- It's hard to let go someone you know or close too.

Sending someone off to the airport today (that person must be somebody whom we berbonding-bonding together already), saying endless goodbyes, even the first day parents drop me for kindergarden I'm already grabbing them tightly giving signs "Pls don't go pls pls.." (quite kesian rite,those were the days..), the moment I have no choice but to let go of that person is one thing that brings great impact to myself.
I wonder, do I really have to? Or Am I suppose to?

1 comment:

Maiorem said...

You need to, I guess.