Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Monday, January 21, 2013

Nigel Tay - Song of Spring (Original)



Song of Spring©
Written by Nigel Tay, Nicole Shin and David Moran

What's that sound,
I hear it all around
Looks like the birds are chirping
And the bees are buzzing
In this beautiful town

If you're feeling it too
Go on take of your shoes
Put your feet in the grass
Hope the moment will last
I'm sticking with you

Uh-oh, Uh-oh,
It's a beautiful day out, to walk tall and proud
So sing to the song of your heart that set you apart
Uh-oh, Uh-oh,
We can sing on forever, with every tune louder

So take my hand come along with me,
the breeze and trees are working perfectly to find the place in your mind
Don't keep them waiting, the boat is sailing
I hope you embrace the beautiful, I hope you embrace the beautiful

If not then all would be a wasted

OH anyway,
let's get back to our story..
Soaking up the sun,
oh all the fun,
Certainly not folly

Website: www.nigeltay.bandcamp.com

No comments: