Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Monday, January 21, 2013

A Glum Evening

"I'll lock you out of the house."
"Go away!"
"I don't want you!"
"Go away!!"
"I don't like you...!"

Words like these came out from a parent to his son. I overheard him in my neighborhood (Noo I'm not a stalker, just, overheard). Yess, I kinda agree that the son is a little mischievous because he's this annoying alarm clock early in the morning, screaming and yeah, literally screaming at the top of his lungs for nothing. And that... woke me up.

But, I believe that no matter how badly behaved a child is, never EVER use words like that.
Words are powerful. It's even more deteriorating if the child's love language is by words of affirmation.

The child was speechless. In the end, he said back to his dad :"Dee! I don't like you!"

:'( what a glum conversation. I shouldn't have eavesdropped.

No comments: