Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Monday, January 14, 2013

Fast Forward

Do you know what I wanna do, right now?

Fast forward everything and live in the next... one and a half year later? Maybe?

Why?

This whole Berklee application thing is bugging my life. It worries me like day and night! You know what's funny?? I remember my all my worries, every single detail about them but not what I ate for dinner yesterday.

Can they not complicate stuffs and make the whole application process clear and smooth, ah? Can? Especially the audition dates. It's a hassle. And I don't have the peace and inspiration (yet) to actually come up with a song for the audition :(

Mean time, I want to work. I hope to get a job, music related ones (definitely not teaching, been there done that, dont wanna do it anymore for now) and not just doing housework for these 8 months, and getting nagged because I slack only one day of not doing housework. I hate the nagging. A lot.

No comments: