Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Birthday Happy

Birthdays are days where we remember the day that we were born.
I'm happy to be born. This year is my 20th year surviving on this planet.
But this year, I feel a little... different. Know why?
Coz I'm entering into young adulthood!
20
20
20
2020
202020
Okay 20. 
Just 20.
2020 gahaha Wawasan.

So, I had an early spontaneous birthday night out with two of my high school friends.
That one on the left (okay picture time :D) is Alex.
We were in the same drama team since I was in Form 1; same prefectorial board until we got bored of it. He's a year older than both of us.
The one in the middle is Faith.
Met her when I was in primary school, while we sitting for the UPSR.
(Omg UPSR was so yesterday, my lil bro is sitting for it this year)
And that's how our friendship began.
Sadly, she moved to home schooling when we were 15.
But, somehow, the three of us still talk like friends back in high school.
If I continue writing about stuffs that we do, it's gonna be long.






And we played Monopoly Deal at The Bee in Jaya One.
Yeah, finance boi from PJ won the deal that night.
Good job :P
Fashion designer and musician were pretty good at that game too :P

And then I woke up this morning, to find a gift from my big sister!
I'm not a teddy bear fan but it's so funnie to find one today. On my floor. On top of the gift box.
With no eyes.
Hahaha!

Assortment gifts from my big sister and lil bro. Every gift comes with a small hand made note in it. 
:')
Look at all the effort these two have put in.
(There are more cards in those bags actually)

These are just the morning surprises.
And yesterday's random milkshake party.
Gosh the milkshakes are awesome!!

No comments: