Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

I'm like that (lah)

I'm so excited to blog today!
*Flashes teeth

So far so good. Resting at home isn't a waste of time after all.
I told myself, doing housework and all is just to help out mom, dad, bro and sis. Everyone's so busy.
Two comes home in the afternoon after school. The other two comes home like... 12.30am after work. And I'd stay up late just for the two lawyers to come home. Chat? Sometimes. Most of the time, they have NO HOUSE KEY with them that's whyy!! @.@

Anyway, heheh, rest.

I actually listed down all my favourite artists this morning. Realized that only a handful of jazz artists (actually, less than five of them, and most of them aren't the hardcore jazzers) are on my list. It's okay, I told myself, just be honest and truthful to myself. It's okay if I didn't really like jazz. I tried to understand and love it. And Mr.But came along the way and interfered my honesty and integrity in music.

I just wanna be truthful to myself.

I like what I like. I tried to like what I haven't liked, and I did make my efforts. Maybe someday, when my ears decided to give me a surprise again. Looking forward for that day :)

***

It's amazing. I began to slowly find out the things that I like : food, music, clothes, style, interest, movies, hobbies, and friends, and so much more. I'm happy for what's going on, even though I'm already 20. Sometimes the voice inside me tells me this : "You should have done this a long time ago, sis!!" Well, shaddap. There's a time for everything. Even if I'd screwed up in the past, I still have the present to make up to.

I love the way You created me this way.
:)

No comments: