Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

It's Escalating

Ever since I started using my new phone, I seldom blog. I can easily update my statuses on my Twit and FB. So the laziness and slack off of taking time to write. Apologies from my side.

So I read some of my old posts. It looks as if Daphne Wee's life is half hanging. Well I can tell you, that, living the Christian life is always half hanging because I'll never know the full plan of it until what the Lord directs me to do. It's kinda like mysterious. Thing is, even if I'm like half hanging, it's okay to me. I'm worried least, whether will I make it in life or something, what I eat; what I drink; what I wear; who I date; who I'll marry; house I stay and all.

Right now, I wanna prepare myself for Boston- a city full of people, party and play. It's gonna be a great leap for me. A small town girl who moved with her whole family to a just a slightly bigger town when she was 11, had to adapt to the new environment, been brought up loving to stay at home most of the time, having a mom to cook, a sister to hang out with (well now it's getting far apart because she has to work) and a brother to play with (tho he's little, he gives me good advice most of the time- I have a genius brother ! ), and a dad to look after me when I'm sick. And soon, the time will come when I have to leave all these behind, and the past which I'm calling them present now, bittersweet memories and worries behind and jump into the deep blue sea somewhere in the United States. All alone. And that's where a new beginning begins. For awhile, and then I'll be back in no time.

A great leap like that it's like from using a Nokia 2700 to using the latest iPhone.

There's an adventure awaits for me. There's a test for me to sit. There's a time (no, all the time) I MUST rely on God to take care of me- physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.

So the prophecy from a prophet shall come upon me.

I'm growing up. And I'm afraid.

"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you." Deuteronomy 31:6 is fast tight inside my heart.

There's so much more to update in this blog, but they are too private for me to write them down here. That's all for now. It's escalating. 2013 is the year for me, my family and HIS church. It just started.

No comments: