Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Sleep is all I need

Sitting in the practice room, feeling so exhausted, I wonder will I be able to drive home later.
The drums is so loud. There's two of them going on simultaneously.

It's been 2 days straight I didn't sleep at night. Time was used preciously for my Arranging project. So much effort have been put in. So much sacrifices took place- sleeping, not spending time with family, not watching movies, shopping, hanging out with my friends, and... not practicing. My makan timing is all out. I hope my body system is not mixed up and disturbed by all these.

But, no matter how much I've put in, I was 20 minutes late for submission just now.

I'm just really tired, a little grumpy, fatigue, lethargic whatever that fits the description of "I just want sleep!". But I'm still up for something interesting to happen. I can't rewind time, if only I was a little more early. Puchong is so so far from Setapak. I hate driving in that place, so many cars and it's always jam in that area.

I want to go for a swim. I want to eat as much chocolate as I can without worrying about health problems. I want to watch a boy meets girl movie and cry through the night. I want to cook what I like. I want to practice till my fingers get it right. I want to do this and that. All these, after I wake up. Maybe.

2 comments:

Maiorem said...

I recommend Hotel Transylvania in that case. Awesome movie! :)

Eunice Wong said...

hahaha daphne u really sound like a music student right now!